- Restricting, suspending or terminating any user’s access to all or any part of E11.com
- Deactivating or deleting a user’s account and all related information and files on the account; or
- Refraining from awarding any prize(s) to that user.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions of E11, the individual’s using services provided by E11 encourages to provide true, accurate, current and complete information while registration and at other times, when demanded by E11. The individuals further provide consent to keeping their registration information updated.
- A single user is permitted to register or operate only one user account with E11 (inclusive of both web & app).
- The individuals using the services provided by E11 provide their consent for receiving all the communications from E11 by marking e-mails from E11 as part of their "safe senders" list. If any of the e-mails sent by E11 remains unread by the user because of being sent to the Spam or Junk folders, E11 shall not be held responsible.
- Any sort of password issued by E11 to any of the user is confidential and should not be shared with anyone else. The users hold the sole responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. The users offer their consent by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of E11 to inform E11 about any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
- The user is solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her payment accounts linked to his/her E11 account. In case of any misuse of the linked payment accounts of the user, E11 shall not be held liable. In addition, such misuse of the linked payment accounts of the user should be reported to E11 earliest possible.
- The users shall ensure to exit/log out of their accounts after the completion of each session. In case of any sort of loss or damage faced by the user due to the failure of abiding these rules and regulations, E11 shall not be held responsible.
- The user should neither conduct nor assist the usage of cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorized third-party software specifically formulated for modifying or intervening with E11 experience.
- The individuals using services offered by E11 platform provides their consent of not copying, modifying the technology and software associated with E11 as a whole. Further, the users accept not to rent, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise, transfer any right to anyone of the associated technologies and software.
- The Terms and Conditions of E11 bounds the users to neither modify nor become a cause of modification of any of the files, technology or software associated with E11.
- The users provide their acceptance for not using the E11 platform for any sort of inadequate activities including (but not limited to): to engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication; to harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise, violate any legal rights of other individuals; to transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, E11.IN, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment; to advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on E11.com without written consent of E11; to Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- The users are bound to accept that they will neither support or conduct any sort of attack including (but not limited to) distribution of a virus, denial of service or other attempts to interrupt the services provided by E11 or the use or enjoyment of other E11 users.
- The Contests are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
- The Contests are open only to the persons residing in India.
- E11 may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Contest(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha, Telangana, and Nagaland may not participate in the paid version of the Contest as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
- In case wherein detailed audits on the end of E11, any user is found to be a resident of any of the aforementioned states and is found to be hiding it from E11 at the time of registration then actions mentioned earlier including (but not limited to) block, account reset, account deletion or deactivation shall be initiated. If the state laws of these states change and the residents of these states are allowed to participate in the paid versions of game of Skills, the users (which were blocked earlier for being a resident of these states) shall be treated as new registrations and in no case, previous winnings shall be considered and any claim of such sort will not be entertained in any case.
- Individuals who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
- E11 is authorized to permit only those participants who have successfully completed the verification process by providing the required documents within the time limit specified by E11 to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings.
- E11 is authorized to disqualify any winner from withdrawing their accumulated winnings post scrutinizing all documents (or any part thereof) on the grounds where E11 identifies that any of the document or information provided by the user at the time of verification is inadequate, incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible.
- Any winner who is winning any paid contest authorizes E11 to use images and names of the winners on social media platform and to display on pages, ads of E11 as and when needed.
E11 shall make best endeavors to ensure that E11.IN is error-free and secure. However, neither E11 nor any of its partners, licensors or associates make any warranty that:
- The E11.IN will meet users’ requirements,
- E11.IN will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- The results that may be obtained from the use of E11.IN will be accurate or reliable.
E11 holds all the rights to rectify any errors identified in the determination of winners or in the transfer of amounts to a user's account, using various methods as it deems fit, including (but not limited to) through a set-off of the mistaken payment from amounts due to the user or deduction from the user's account of the amount of mistaken payment. In such events, E11 agrees to notify the user about the error and the rectification measure adopted to address the error.
Complying to the legal bodies and authorities neither E11 nor its partners, licensors or associates disclaims any sort of responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
E11 is authorized to cancel any events or contest(s) requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government, or the board of directors or any events wherein such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the organization of the relevant events or contest(s).
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the users agree not to make any demands or claims in the event of suspension or closure of any services, events or contests organized/provided by E11.